Download AutoCAD LT - A professional 2D drawing tool designed specifically for users who need a powerful and reliable drafting and detailing application. Windows 8 32/64 bit Windows 7 32/64 bit. AutoCAD is a design and drafting software used by the engineers and architectures worldwide. It has become a standard in 2D and 3D designing and drafting. With AutoCAD the job of engineers and architects have been made very easy. AutoCAD is around for a while now and today we are reviewing AutoCAD. Be sure to install the correct update (32-bit or 64-bit) for your software and operating system. AutoCAD LT 2014 SP1 (32-bit) (exe - 54157Kb) AutoCAD LT 2014 SP1 (64-bit) (exe - 66037Kb). Autocad 32bit free download - Adobe Captivate (32-bit), AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD LT, and many more programs.
NOTE: This blog post specifically solves issues related to these error messages on installation…
- “This operating system is not supported by AutoCAD LT®”
- “You cannot install this product on the current operating system”
- “You are attempting to use a 32-bit installer on a 64-bit operating system”
- “This is a 32-bit AutoCAD LT® 2013. It cannot be installed on 64-bit Windows”
Autocad Lt For Windows 10 32 Bit
Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 32bit on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 64bit can be very easily defined in these short steps…
NOTE: These steps do not bypass normal Autodesk licensing/authorization, you should expect to use your own serial numbers in the normal way.
- Make sure all previous installed versions of AutoCAD 2013 are uninstalled first.
- Obtain your copy of the Longbow Converter here
- If you have CDs (if not check (3) below):
- Using Windows Explorer, copy Disk 1 of your AutoCAD LT 2013 CD to your hard drive, to a folder path c:AutodeskAutoCADLT2013
- If you have more CD’s, copy them all directly over the top of Disk 1, overwrite all files in your previously copied c:AutodeskAutoCADLT2013 folder
- If you have a single self extracting exe downloaded from Autodesk called something like AutoCAD_LT_2013_English_Win_32bit.exe
- Simply run the exe, it will ask to unzip to a folder inside of c:Autodesk, make a note of the folder for later use (we’ll refer to it from here as c:AutodeskAutoCADLT2013), now click OK. Wait until all of the files have extracted, when they do, the AutoCAD LT 2013 setup will automatically launch – simply close it and move to the next step.
- Now, start the Longbow Converter tool, select the 1st tab named ‘AutoCAD 32bit Installer Converter‘
- pick the c:AutodeskAutoCADLT2013 folder
- click the ‘Convert‘ button.
- Once the conversion process is complete
- Click ‘Install/Run Setup‘ to start setup
- Install as normal.
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 users: Once the installation process is complete…
- go back to the Converter, select the 3rd tab named ‘Old AutoCAD Program Reviver‘
- Pick the newly installed C:Program Files (x86)AutodeskAutoCAD LT 2013 folder
- Click ‘Fix Old Program‘.
- Now you can happily run your AutoCAD LT 2013 32bit on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10!
Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 Service Packs
There are 2 sp’s for AutoCAD LT 2013, these are the the 32bit versions of the sp’s
- Here’s sp1 – AutoCAD LT 2013 sp1 – install as normal
- Here’s sp2 – AutoCAD LT 2013 sp2 – install as normal
– If your AutoCAD crashes while interacting with the Ribbon click here
Automation studio pro. – If you are unable to activate your product, or the activation process crashes:
- Try uninstalling the July 2014 Microsoft security update
– If you have crashing problems using the File->Open or File->Save dialogs inside of AutoCAD please read this blog entry on the File->Open or File->Save Crash in AutoCAD