|Created by||Siddharth Kumar Tewary|
|Screenplay by||Medha Jadhav|
|Directed by||J.P. Sharma|
|Creative director||Abhishek Sarkar|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||208|
|Producers||Gayatri Gill Tewary|
Rahul Kumar Tewary
Siddharth Kumar Tewary
|Production locations||Umargam, Gujarat, India|
|Editor||Tarun Sunil Babbar|
|Running time||20-40 minutes|
|Production company||One Life Studios|
|Original network||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Original release||14 November 2018 –|
30 August 2019
- Episode 100 3rd March 2012 Chandragupta Maurya Last Episode 101 to 105 Episode 101 Episode 102 Episode 103 Episode 104 Episode 105 Chandragupta Maurya Last Episode 106 to 124 Chandragupta Maurya Episode 106 to 124.
- Chandragupta Maurya was the founder of the great Mauryan empire. 58 Nandni Disguised as A Man 2016-12-28. To talk about specific episodes, go on the episode.
Chandragupta Maurya Episode 69
Chandragupta Maurya is an Indianhistorical fiction television show that aired on Sony TV from 14 November 2018 to 30 August 2019. The show is based on the life of Chandragupta Maurya, the first Mauryan emperor and founder of the Maurya Empire. The show is produced by Siddharth Kumar Tewary's One Life Studios.
Key smadav terbaru 12.8.1. The show is a seamless continuation of One Life Studio's earlier show Porus.
The show starts in 323 BCE, exactly after the deaths of Porus and Alexander The Great. Alexander's general Seleucus Nikator is still in India, having allied himself with Ambhikumar (ruler of Takshashila). Chandragupta is a slave, and is supported in his antics by his friends. Chanakya arrives in Magadha, ruled by the unjust and cruel Nanda king Dhana Nanda to seek his help in overthrowing the Greeks out of India, but Dhana Nanda openly humiliates Chanakya in the court, which prompts the latter to take a vow of uprooting him from the throne and putting a capable ruler on the throne of Magadha. Chanakya soon finds Chandragupta, and recognises him as someone who would be an able ruler of Magadha, and be responsible for a change in India. Chanakya trains Chandragupta, and the latter comes to know of his lineage. His father Chandravardhan was the king of the Piplivan Kingdom, but the kingdom was destroyed and Chandravardhan was killed by Dhana Nanda, and Chandragupta, a young prince, was sent away safely and sold as a slave, and his mother Mura was held captive. Together, Chanakya forms a small army, and they face Dhana Nanda, but lose. They later capture a fort, but they (Chanakya, Chandragupta, Mura and Sthoolbhadra - a friend of Chandragupta) are presumed dead in the siege, but actually the 4 escape. The duo of Chanakya and Chandragupta are later thrown into a pit by Seleucus and Ambhikumar (now Ambhiraj) when they tried to seek their help. Mura and Sthoolbhadra fail to save them, hence they are presumed dead by them too.
Sinopsis Chandragupta Maurya episode 51 yang tayang hari ini, Kamis (5/11/2020) pukul 17.30 WIB di ANTV. The grandson of the founder of the Maurya Dynasty, Chandragupta Maurya, Ashoka promoted the spread of Buddhism across ancient Asia. Considered by many to be one of India's greatest emperors, Ashoka expanded Chandragupta's empire to reign over a realm stretching from present-day Afghanistan in the west to Bangladesh in the east.
5 years later
Chandragupta comes out of the pit, along with Chanakya and other people who had been trapped in the pit earlier. Chandragupta also captures Piplivan. Ambhiraj and Ambhikumar both, are killed amidst this. They also find Malayketu, the lost son of Porus, and he is declared as the king of the Pauravas, hence Chandra gains help of the Paurava army, as well as the Takshashila which has no king. Dhana Nanda's Durdhara and Chandragupta also fall in love with each other and marry. Chandragupta and the Nanda armies face each other in a series of encounters, wherein Dhana Nanda's 7 brothers, as well as some from the Chandra's side are also killed, including the Piplivan generals, Mura, Sthoolbhadra and Malayketu - who passed on his kingdom to Chandragupta. Durdhara gives birth to a son, Bindusara, before dying due to poisoned food mistakenly served in her meal. Dhana Nanda seeks help of Seleucus, but Chandragupta defeats and kills Dhana Nanda this time, hence becoming the king of Magadha and establishing the Maurya Empire. He also marries Helena, the daughter of Seleucus. Chanakya ends the show on a note that he wants a Chandragupta in every citizen.
- Pooja Sharma as River Jhelum, the Narrator
- Faizal Khan as Chandragupta Maurya, former Prince of Piplivan, king of Magadha, first emperor of the Maurya Empire.
- Kartikey Malviya as young Chandragupta Maurya.
- Tarun Khanna as Chanakya, a scholar from Takshashila, Chandragupta's adviser, Prime Minister of Magadha.
- Raj Routh as Writer Megasthenes
- Aditi Sanwal as Durdhara, Chandragupta’s love interest and later wife, Dhananand’s sister, Former Princess of Magadha, Queen of the Maurya Empire, and Bindusara’s mother.
- Pranali Ghoghare as Young Durdhura
- Pranali Ghoghare as Young Durdhura
- Saurabh Raj Jain as Dhana Nanda, king of Magadha, last emperor of Nanda Empire, sworn enemy of Chanakya.
- Sneha Wagh as Moora, former queen of Piplivan, Chandragupta's mother.
- Dinesh Mehta as Pandup, Dhana Nanda's elder brother.
- Vinit Kakar as Kaivarta, Dhana Nanda's elder brother.
- Raman Thukral as Malayketu, the son of King Purushottam and Queen Lachi, and the king of Paurava Kingdom.
- Unknown as Rudradev Singh, the commander-in-chief and governor of Paurava Kingdom
- Pragati Mehra as Dai Maa, Dhana Nanda's foster mother, Bhadrasaal and Shipra's mother.
- Vishal Nayak as Chandravardhan Maurya, former king of Piplivan, Chandragupta's father.
- Vikas Verma as Seleucus I Nicator, Alexander the Great's former General, first emperor of the Seleucid Empire. (2018-2019)
- Nimai Bali as Amatya Rakshas, Prime Minister of Magadha.
- Gaurav Khanna as Seleucus I Nicator, Alexander the Great's former General, first emperor of the Seleucid Empire. (2019)
- Kaivalya Chaddha as Sthoolbhadra, friend of Chandragupta (Shayank Shukla as young Sthoolbhadra).
- Barkha Sengupta as Tarini, Dhana Nanda's wife and queen of Magadha. 
- Kamaljeet Rana as Bhadrasaal, commander-in-chief of the Nanda army, brother of Shipra and foster-brother of Dhana Nanda
- Atharv Pandey as Dhoomketu, friend of Chandragupta
- Harsh Mehta as Indrajanik, friend of Chandragupta
- Ankur Nayyar as Ambhiraj, the king of Takshashila, and son of Ambhiraj I
- Vivek Vallah as the Rajguru of Paurava Kingdom
- Rohit Chandel as Ambhikumar, the prince of Takshashila
- Brownie Parashar as Mahapadma Nanda, former King of Magadha, Dhana Nanda's father.
- Sumbul Touqueer as Shubhada, Sukhdev's daughter and Chandragupta's friend.
- Abhilash Chaudhary as Agnimukh, an expert swordsman, former soldier in the Piplivan Army.
- Devesh Sharma as Martand, son of Jagat Jala and prince of Paraspura, a friend of Chandragupta.
- Yogesh Mahajan as Durgam Daga, the evil brother of Jagat Jala.
The show was largely well-received. Writing for Zoom, Anusha Iyengar praised Sourabh Raj Jain's portrayal of Dhana Nanda and, based on the first episode, wrote, 'Chandragupta Maurya enjoys a good narration and a brilliant set design. The visuals are appealing and dialogues are even better.' However, Anil Merani for IWM Buzz pointed out that the makers had added lot of fiction to history, for there is no record to the link of Porus, Chanakya and Magadh.
- ^'Content creators of Porus will keep show's IP rights, a first for television'. 14 November 2017. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- ^'Popular historical drama Chandragupta Maurya to go off air from August 30'. www.timesnownews.com.
- ^''Chandragupta Maurya' to end on August 30 - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 3 September 2019.
- ^Baddhan, Raj (23 October 2018). ''Chandragupta Maurya' to launch in November on Sony TV'. BizAsia Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Launch of Sony Entertainment Television's Chandragupta Maurya'. IWMBuzz. 13 November 2018. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Chandragupta Maurya to present Chanakya Neeti lessons'. Mumbai Live. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^[email protected] (24 October 2018). 'Sony TV brings history of Chandragupta Maurya after serial Porus ends'. www.abplive.in. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Faisal Khan shares his new look as Chandragupta Maurya; see pic - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'After Maharana Pratap, Faisal Khan to play Chandragupta Maurya - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Chandragupta Maurya actor Kartikey Malviya: I couldn't have asked for a better childhood'. The Indian Express. 14 November 2018. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^IANS (14 November 2018). 'Kartikey Malviya is excited to play Chandragupta'. Business Standard India. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Kartikey Malviya to play Chandragupta Maurya - Times of India'. The Times of India. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^DelhiMay 16, Indo-Asian News Service New; May 16, 2019UPDATED; Ist, 2019 11:33. 'Chandragupta Maurya actor Tarun Khanna lost 8 kg in 20 days. Here's how'. India Today. Retrieved 7 August 2019.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- ^'Chandragupta Maurya actor Sourabh Raaj Jain: Not money-minded as my character Dhananand'. The Indian Express. 3 January 2019. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'EXCLUSIVE Sourabh Raaj Jain on playing a negative role in Chandragupta Maurya, 'I didn't say yes instantly''. Times Now News. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Sneha Wagh replaces Shefali Sharma on Sony TV's Chandragupta Maurya'. Mumbai Live. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^Sudra, Shyama (16 November 2018). 'Shefali Sharma replaced in 'Chandragupta Maurya''. BizAsia Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^'Vinit Kakar wraps up shooting for 'Chandragupta Maurya' - Times of India'. The Times of India.
- ^DelhiJune 19, Indo-Asian News Service New; June 19, 2019UPDATED; Ist, 2019 10:25. 'Naamakaran actress Barkha Bisht excited about her first historical show'. India Today. Retrieved 7 August 2019.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- ^'Barkha excited about her first historical show'. The Hans India. 23 June 2019. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- ^Anusha Iyengar (15 November 2018). 'Chandragupta Maurya review: Karthikey Malviya, Sourabh Raaj Jain grab all limelight in this historical drama'. Zoom. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- ^Anil Merani (28 November 2018). 'Review of Sony TV's Chandragupta Maurya: An acceptable fusion of history and fiction'. IWM Buzz. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Chandragupta Maurya on IMDb