Terraria Expert (5 points) You have completed the tutorial. Terraria Student (5 points) You have begun the tutorial. To Hell and Back (40 points) You have gone to The Underworld and back without dying. Vanity of Vanities (15 points) Looking good.
Rent now your own prepaid Terraria Server at nitrado.net
Once a dedicated server is running, the following commands can be run: help - Displays a list of commands. Playing - Shows the list of players. This can be used in-game by typing /playing into the chat. Clear - Clear the console window. Exit - Shutdown the server and save. Exit-nosave - Shutdown the server without saving. Save - Save the game. Depending on what plugins you're using, this list may change. This is the vanilla TShock Terraria command list. Always check /help ingame and it will list commands available to you. To use commands, you may use an RCON service, or ingame on an admin account. For example, type /help to display a list of commands. The command '/ reply (short / r)' is used to respond to the private message. The command '/ world' is used to display all available information from the current world. The command '/ setspawn' is used to set the spawn of the server. The command '/ forcexmas' is used to enable / disable the 'Christmas mode' on the server.
This tutorial is only for Terraria tShock (not Vanilla!)
To become an admin in Terraria, the following steps are necessary:
- Navigate to the Web Interface of your server
- Goto the File Browser located on the left side of your webinterface under 'Tools'
- The Authcode can be viewed in the /terraria/tshock'directory in the file' authcode.txt'. Furthermore, one finds the Auth code in the 'server console' under the rider 'authcode.txt'.
- If AuthCode has already been used or the file 'authcode.txt' can not be found, please read 'The AuthCode has already been used'.
- Open Terraria and connect to your own Terraria server
- Open the chat and enter the following command:
The above AuthCode would be
- Currently, the IP address associated with the player name has been authenticated as SuperAdmin, not the account itself.
- In order for the player name to be permanently SuperAdmin, the command
/user add GAME NAME PASSWORD superadminmust be executed. The 'PLAYER NAME' and the PASSWORD can be selected independently.
- Then execute the command
/login GAME NAME PASSWORD. Now the player name is permanently SuperAdmin.
NB: Of course, 'Nitradi' and '8090310' must be exchanged by the personal voices/codes!
- Lastly, just enter into the chat '/auth-verify' and the setup is finished. With '/login <username> <password>' you can now log in as Admin.
The AuthCode has already been used?
If the AuthCode has already been used and a new AuthCode is required, the following steps must be followed:
- 'Web Interface'
- Delete the file auth.lck in the directory /terraria/tshock
- Restart the server
- Open the file authcode.txt in the directory /terraria/tshock
- The new code can now be used in InGame. An accurate guide (Admin at Terraria are) is to be found above
- If neither the file 'auth.lck' or 'authcode.txt' is found, the server must be reinstalled.
Admin function at Terarria 'Vanilla'
Unfortunately, it is not possible to take any form of server administration with the server's vanilla option.
Terraria Console Commands Xbox One
Index: Console Commands Rosetta stone setup torrent software.
Help Description[editedit source]
'Enables / disables 'god mode'
Custom description[editedit source]
Command that allows you to become invulnurable and fly. Optionally invisible
Permission Required[editedit source]
Grants invulnurability, freezes stats, and grants flight.
If optional param 'iv' is used, also renders player invisible to others. Note as of 8.1, that their icon still shows on minimap, they still trigger sensors aswell.
Notes on GM:
Hold key = speedincrease
shift = fast
ctrl = faster
Terraria Console Commands Single Player
To disable godmode, either type gm, or at times you will have to type 'godmode off'
Singleplayer Notes[editedit source]
Multiplayer Notes[editedit source]